Pilot RSS News Feed
- Embraer chief executive to step down in April
- Steep Turns – Sporty’s HD Flight Maneuver Spotlight
- Porpoising ATR lost nose-wheels in high-speed landing
- Serbia to acquire H215 helicopters
- Rolls-Royce tests hybrid power system for light aircraf...
- Video: landing on Route 66
- United debuts premium 767 on London flight
- Egnatia expands fleet with latest Diamond Aircraft
Cabin Crew RSS News Feed
- Don’t panic, it’s just a crosswind!
- When in doubt; Centralize, Analyze!
- Does the recruitment team call or sends a mail?
- OSM Aviation supports Foundation For Slum Child Care (F...
- OSM Aviation and ITF sign international agreement to pr...
- Can I sit there please? easyJet reveals the most popula...
- easyjet new routes will create 200 cabin crew jobs
- Airport’s new uniforms say ‘We’re proud to work f...
News RSS Feed
- Picture of the Day: Northwest winter flying
- Recurrency training for drone pilots
- Women in Aviation wraps up 30th annual conference
- UK Carrier Adopts ‘Sleeper Seat’ Concept
- Urban Air Mobility Market To Grow 11% Annually
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Helicopter Pilot Interview from Alpine...
- Official: USAF F-35s to Deploy to Europe
- Major Boeing and Airbus Orders for Lufthansa
RSS News Feed
- UK Carrier Adopts ‘Sleeper Seat’ ConceptUK charter operator Thomas Cook Airlines is set to introduce a new system whereby economy-class passengers can opt to reserve ... read more
- Urban Air Mobility Market To Grow 11% AnnuallyThe urban air mobility (UAM) market is forecast to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.33% through ... read more
- Inaugural Air Race Emerges in Nevada
- Restored B-17 Memphis Belle Unveiled at Air Force Museu...
- Evolution Service Network Emerges as Evolution Aircraft...
- Embraer chief executive to step down in AprilEmbraer chief executive and president Paulo Cesar de Souza e Silva will step down from his role at the manufacturer ... read more
- Porpoising ATR lost nose-wheels in high-speed landingPilots of a White Airways ATR 72-600 failed to follow sterile cockpit procedures and allowed the aircraft to gain excessive ... read more
- Serbia to acquire H215 helicoptersSerbia intends to acquire three Airbus Helicopters H215 heavy-twins for operation by its ministry of the interior. ... read more
- Rolls-Royce tests hybrid power system for light aircraf...Rolls-Royce has conducted ground tests of a hybrid-electric propulsion system built around an M250 turboshaft engine, and plans to start ... read more
- United debuts premium 767 on London flightUnited Airlines will introduce its first Boeing 767-300ER with an expanded business class cabin on flights to London Heathrow today. ... read more