Cabin Crew Articles
Air Traffic Control Articles
Pilot RSS News Feed
- PICTURES: Air Italy displays livery on 737 Max 8
- State Department clears $1.2 billion sale of Sikorsky M...
- Bench tests start on Russian VRT300 rotary-wing UAV
- Friday photo: Michael Gibbs first solo flight
- ForeFlight Expands to European Market
- NTSB Releases Details of Daytona Beach Accident
- House Passes FAA Reauthorization Minus ATC Privatizatio...
- United plans premium economy launch in 2019
Cabin Crew RSS News Feed
- Press release: OSM Aviation Academy & EPST launch n...
- “We’re happy to talk with SAS”
- Welcome to our new Director of Spain
- OSM Aviation`s Housewarming in Denmark is in the news
- Put Your Transferable Skills To Better Use!
- News Brief: Industry to Gather for First IATA Cabin Ope...
- Emirates aims to carry 70 million passengers a year by ...
- Thomas Cook’s new ‘sunny heart’ logo will moderni...
News RSS Feed
- Dominican Republic now accepts electronic flight plans
- Goulian takes home SUN ‘n FUN’s Flight Path of Fame...
- RAF and Sporty’s launch backcountry photo contest
- Hurricane and Spitfire replicas on show in central Lond...
- Boeing Delivers First 737-800 Converted Freighter
- Primera Air takes delivery of its first A321neo
- First BBJ MAX 8 Handed Over
- Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 Problems Continue
RSS News Feed
- PICTURES: Air Italy displays livery on 737 Max 8Air Italy has unveiled the first two aircraft featuring its new livery. ... read more
- State Department clears $1.2 billion sale of Sikorsky M...The State Department cleared the possible sale of eight Sikorsky MH-60R Seahawk helicopters to Mexico for $1.2 billion on 19 ... read more
- Bench tests start on Russian VRT300 rotary-wing UAVRussian Helicopters has begun bench tests of the main systems for the VRT300 rotary-wing unmanned air vehicle being developed by ... read more
- United plans premium economy launch in 2019United Airlines plans to launch its new premium economy class in early 2019, as it dribbles out details on the ... read more
- NTSB finds ‘interior’ crack in failed South...Internal cracks had developed in a fan blade that exploded out of a CFM International CFM56-7B powerplant on 17 April, ... read more