- SpeedNews Defense & Space
- Lawmakers Pushes For Pilot Hypoxia ‘X Prize’Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) is trying to help attract the brightest minds to uncover the cause of the mysterious problems ... read more
- Fleet Snapshot: European Airbus H225 Helicopter Fleets
- WWE’s Shane McMahon Safe after Helicopter Makes Emerg...
- AirVenture: A 30,000-foot View
- UK to drive down Typhoon operating costs to match F-16The UK Royal Air Force is to enhance the capability of its Eurofighter Typhoons by using money saved via a ... read more
- Franco-German fighter proposal gains momentumFrance and Germany have signalled their intention to co-operate on the development of a future combat aircraft to be produced ... read more
- US Navy requirements could narrow trainer helicopter se...The US Navy is seeking a single-turbine-engined rotorcraft that could achieve an instrument flight rules (IFR) certification: a requirement that ... read more
- Adria takes over Darwin as Etihad withdrawsAdria Airways has acquired a majority stake in Swiss regional operator Darwin Airline. ... read more
- Delhi outlines need for seven SIGINT aircraftDelhi has issued a request for information (RFI) for seven signals intelligence (SIGINT) and communications jamming aircraft. ... read more
Click here to find out everything you need to know about Enhanced Time Based Separation (eTBS)
28 March 2017 You might have read the story of Virgin Airways flight VS65 which was hit by lightning last Wednesday, just 10 minutes after...
30 March 2017 If you’re like me, I’m sure you will have read last week’s story about circular runways – The Endless Runway Project –...
Part 1: What are Functional Airspace Blocks? Last week we launched Airspace Explorer, our beta app that uses real radar data to track aircraft in...