Aviation Insider and Blackbushe Flying Group have partnered to advertise the services each company offers. That means Aviation Insider users who were not aware of the amazing services Blackbushe Flying Group offer now can check them out!
About Blackbushe Flying Group
Blackbushe Flying Group currently operates 11 aircraft making them the largest non-equity aircraft hire group in the UK and are planning to continue growing for as long as there is demand.
Blackbushe Flying Groups members range from newly licensed private pilots (PPLs) who are wishing to develop their skills and fly different aircraft to experienced professional airline pilots (ATPLs)with 1000’s of hours who love the quality and variety of aircraft at their disposal.
Blackbushe Flying Group takes pride in their aircraft and although they are a non-equity group, they ensure that all the aircraft are well maintained and are in good order at all times. Safety is their main priority.
Blackbushe Flying Group is planning various upgrades to aircraft and members get to hear about exciting updates to the fleet or avionics changes as they happen via their newsletters.
With a large and expanding fleet there are plenty of options to get your teeth stuck in to.
Monthly Membership – £135 per month
Annual Membership – £1485 per year
Monthly Membership – £199 per month
Annual Membership – £2189 per year
What it includes
- All home airfield landings including touch & go’s
- Access to online booking system
- Access to all group aircraft (subject to license)
- 10% discount on all aircraft hire rates – Unlimited for the duration of your membership
- Insurance excess waiver – Limited to 1 claim
- Free group initial check out – limited to two hours with a nominated instructor (instructor cost only)
- Free SEP revalidation – limited to two hours with a nominated instructor (instructor cost only)
- and more… available on Blackbushe Flying Group’s website
Blackbushe Flying Group
Blackbushe Flying Group was set up in 2014 with their first aircraft, a Beechcraft Musketeer Super III. One of only 6 Musketeers in the UK and one of only 2 remaining Super III editions.
Blackbushe Flying Group is corporate members of AOPA, part of the largest association of pilots in the world with over 430,000 members in 66 countries. Blackbushe Flying Group offers membership discounts to all AOPA members valid for the period of your AOPA membership.